Detail of the vacancy notice
Directorate E, Human Resources and Finance
Assistant to the Director of Human Resources and Finance
Directorate for Human Resources and Finance
Your job and responsibilities
Do you have excellent organisational skills and want to contribute to the smooth running of a large and diverse Directorate? Do you have strong communication and coordination skills?
As a personal assistant to the Director for Human Resources and Finance, you will provide direct support in organising the daily agenda and following the activities of the Director in cooperation with the assistant to the Deputy Director. The main tasks comprise:
- providing administrative support and performing administrative support tasks (managing the agenda, preparing and follow-up of meetings, drafting minutes from meetings, organising videoconferences, managing correspondence and documents, filing, etc.);
- providing back-up to the assistant of the Deputy Director in case of absence of the colleague in charge of this area or if the need of the service requires it;
- providing administrative support in connection with human resources management duties (leave, absences, training, staff reports, etc.);
- coordinating meetings and managing contacts with the other services within the Directorate and outside and carrying out certain internal coordination tasks (organising and planning meetings, etc.);
- monitoring the deadlines of the different files dealt with by the Directorate;
- when necessary, attending meetings, seminars and working groups;
- taking on various other administrative assistance tasks.
Are you the talent we are looking for?
- You have the ability to coordinate several activities running in parallel involving different stakeholders in the CoR and outside.
- Previous experience in assisting a senior manager, coordinating large meetings / complex projects or human resources would be an asset.
- You have an excellent capacity to follow complex tasks with different deadlines, and to pay attention to detail without losing the global picture.
- You have excellent communication skills, a sense of cooperation and a service attitude.
- You are able to work independently, but also possess a strong ability to work well in a team.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility, and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- You have a thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another of the EU official languages. For functional reasons, a very good knowledge of English or French is required and a good knowledge of the other language is desirable.
- Knowledge of Adonis and Teams apps is an asset.
- You have a very good command of IT applications and tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint etc.).