1. Short Description
The EuroPCom 2022 registration platform (https://www.euconf.eu/register/cor/europcom-2022) enables interested parties to create a profile, and register to participate in EuroPCom 2022 scheduled for 28 October 2022.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The European Committee of the Regions (CoR) is responsible (as controller) for the processing of personal data. The responsible service is the EuroPCom team, in the Events and Local Dialogues Unit: email@example.com.
3. What is the purpose of the processing?
The data collected by the EuroPCom team is used to register participants and provide them with access to the EuroPCom 2022 online sessions (Interactio).
4. What is the legal basis for the processing?
Article 5(1)(d) of Regulation 2018/1725 (the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes).
5. What personal data are processed?
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Type of organisation
6. Who are the recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data?
The data is collected by the CoR service provider PRACSIS SPRL for the EuroPCom team within the CoR Events and Local Dialogues Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Are your personal data transferred to a third country or international organisation?
8. How can you exercise your rights?
You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data, to restrict (under certain conditions) the processing of your personal data, to object to the processing of your data and to request the deletion of your personal data (if processed unlawfully).
Where applicable, you have the right to receive your personal data provided to the controller or to have your personal data transmitted directly to another controller (data portability). You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can direct your queries to EuroPCom team (email@example.com). The query will be dealt with within 15 working days. You have the right of recourse to the European Data Protection Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you consider that your rights under Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data by the CoR.
9. How long are your personal data kept for?
Your personal data will be kept for one year till 28 October 2023 and will be anonymised to be archived for statistical purposes.
10. Are the personal data collected used for automated decision-making, including profiling?
11. Will your personal data be further processed for a purpose other than that for which data have been obtained?
12. Who do I contact if I have queries or complaints?
If you have any further questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact the data controller (European Committee of the Regions): email@example.com. You may also contact the CoR data protection officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or the European Data Protection Supervisor (email@example.com) at any time.