Several debates and political discussions took place, including the:
- COVID-19 pandemic vaccination campaign, with Dr Hans Henri P. Kluge, Regional Director for Europe, World Health Organization;
- New cohesion policy programmes in synergy with recovery tools, with Elisa Ferreira, Commissioner for Cohesion and Reforms.
Furthermore, there were debates on:
- the European Citizens' Initiative, with Pedro Silva Pereira, Vice-President of the European Parliament and Christa Schweng, President of the European Economic and Social Committee;
- the Recovery of the cultural and creative sectors and the new European research area, with Mariya Gabriel, Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth;
- the priorities of Portugal's presidency of the Council of the European Union, with Ana Paula Zacarias, Secretary of State for European Affairs of the Portuguese Republic;
The plenary assembly also discussed and voted on the opinions listed below on this page.