Detail of the vacancy notice
Directorate E, Human Resources and Finance
Individual Files Manager
Recruitment and Career Unit
Your job and responsibilities
Would you like to become the guardian of European Committee of the Regions (CoR) individual staff files? Are you comfortable with digital tools and willing to support the digital transformation of administrative files?
Do you like social interaction to thrive? Do you enjoy working in human resources (HR), variety and versatility as part of a team, while also enjoying a high degree of autonomy in carrying out your role?
You will be responsible for managing individual files and act as a contact point for personal files of all CoR staff members and external stakeholders. As part of your administrative support function, you will provide regular administrative support and personal assistance to the Head of Unit regarding to the management of his meetings and working agenda.
You will check that newly recruited permanent staff members comply with the requirements related to the third language rule. You will also ensure a holistic management of requests for leaves on personal grounds (officials) or unpaid leaves (temporary and contract staff).
Are you the talent we are looking for?
- You have solid experience in document management and archiving;
- You preferably have a technical background;
- You are a meticulous person, with a keen sense of responsibility who knows how to work independently but with team spirit and with strong sense of service. You possess interpersonal and diplomatic skills, integrity and highest standard of confidentiality/discretion;
- You have a thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another of the EU's official languages. For functional reasons, a thorough knowledge of English or French is required; at least satisfactory knowledge of the other of these languages would be an asset;
- You have a very good knowledge of the IT applications and tools involved in your field of expertise (Excel, Word, Sharepoint, etc.), especially Excel tables and ideally tools such as NDP, Sysper or others;
- Relevant professional experience in the field of HR management acquired within the European institutions would be an asset (implying a good understanding of the Staff Regulations).