Andrea Putzu, Member of the European Committee of the Regions, organised an event on 13 April 2023, about development opportunities to attract employment and investments in Marche Region.
The event tied in with the European Commission's Communication "Attracting Talent to Europe", the call of the Adrion Interreg programme with a view to the revision of the Adriatic-Ionian Macro-Regional Strategy (EUSAIR), as well as the upcoming approval of the TEN-Tregulation.
- Andrea Putzu, Member of the European Committee of the Regions
- Francesco Acquaroli, President of Marche Region
- Nicola Procaccini, Member of the European Parliament
- Serafino Nardi, Head of Unit Commission NAT, European Committee of the Regions
- Pierpaolo Settembri, Director DG Transports - European Commission
- Jo Govaerts, desk officer Regional programme for development of Marche, DG REGIO - European Commission
- Lodovico Gherardi, Managing Authority of EU Programme Interreg ADRION
- Davide Strangis, Vice-Secretary General CRPM
- Andrea Santori, President of Sviluppo Europa Marche Srl
- Gino Sabatini, President of the Chamber of Commerce of Marche
- Andrea Kirschen, Director Divisione Infrastrutture BEI Italia
- Paolo Mariani, Direttore Generale UNI.CO Confidi Marche
They discussed the possible development opportunities for implementing EU policies in the territory.
Businesses and citizens were actively involved to outline how current and future
EU policies can be implemented more effectively in the territory.