Your job and responsibilities
Do you like autonomous administrative functions, communication, diversity of tasks and versatility? Do you want to play an important and recognized role in an organization on a human scale?
As administrative agent within a small but versatile team, you will perform tasks in support of various European Committee of the Regions (CoR) processes. In particular, you will be responsible for:
· providing administrative support and monitoring follow-up to the unit's responsibilities in its areas of competence (financial management, public procurement, staff missions/mobility, office space management, etc.);
· coordinating the unit's horizontal communication with staff members and with operational services (i.a. maintenance of the unit's intranet/internet pages, assistance in the elaboration and editing of a financial newsletter, etc.);
· contributing to the implementation of the institution's sustainable mobility policy (i.a. in developing and organising awareness raising actions to promote staff members' use of sustainable transport modes);
· as part of the institutions' mission service, handling staff members' requests for travel order and process their claims for reimbursement of mission expenditure in compliance with applicable rules and procedures.
Are you the talent we are looking for?
- You have an interest and experience in handling administrative files with a large degree of autonomy and in a service minded spirit;
- You have a sense for efficient communication and experience in the area of webpage management and/or editing of communication products;
- You are flexible, have a creative mind, have sound organizational skills as well as excellent analytical and synthesis skills (ability to distinguish the essential from the accessory);
- You are a rigorous person, with a keen sense of responsibility, knowing how to work independently but with team spirit, endowed with a sense of interpersonal relationships as well as integrity and discretion;
- You have a thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another of these languages. For functional reasons, a thorough knowledge of English and/or French is required; at least satisfactory knowledge of the other of these two languages is an asset;
- You have a good command of standard IT applications and tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, Business Objects, SharePoint; etc.).