The 11th CIVEX commission meeting will take place on Tuesday 1 February from 11:20 to 13:00 and from 14:30 to 17:00.
This meeting will be remote: on-site participation will not be possible.
The public can follow the meeting using the following link:
Committee of the Regions - 11th CIVEX Commission meeting (smv.cloud)
Highlights of the meeting include:
- Strengthening the EU-UK relationship at subnational level and remedying the territorial impact of the UK's withdrawal from the EU (Opinion – exchange of views)
- Enlargement Package 2021 (Opinion – exchange of views)
- Thematic debate on the Conference on the Future of Europe and the territorial dimension of European democracy
- Exploratory debate on Reinforcing democracy and integrity of elections
- Presentation of the Subsidiarity Work Programme 2022
Members of the CIVEX Commission and speakers will receive a specific link from the CIVEX Secretariat to access the meeting. Practical information regarding the meeting will be provided in due time.