The 18th ECON commission meeting will take place on Wednesday, 7 June 2023, from 11:00 to 18:00 hrs (Brussels time) and participation will be fully in person.
The draft agenda is available here.
The ECON meeting will have one adoption:
- Reform of the EU economic governance framework
The ECON meeting will also have exploratory debates on:
- The Critical raw materials package
- The Net Zero Industry Act
As well as exchanges of views on:
- The EU Cyber Solidarity Act and Digital resilience
- The 2022 Annual Report on Competition Policy
ECON Members will further have general discussions on:
- Automotive Regions Alliance and the Opinion on A Just and Sustainable Transition for Automotive Regions (COTER)
- The Opinion Towards a multilevel Green Deal governance (ENVE)
All meeting documents are available on the CoR Members' Portal:
The general public will also be able to follow the meeting remotely via the following link: https://frontend.cor.smv.cloud/en/sessions/reference/econ-commission-meeting-20230526