Requests from Ukrainian local and regional authorities
Ukrainian Association of District and Regional Councils sent a
request on behalf of a large list of district centres.
- The office of Mr.
Vitali Klitschko, Mayor of Kyiv, indicated the Charity Fund "Kyiv of the Future", as source of social assistance (bank details
here). You can also send humanitarian aid (list of requested goods is available
here) directly to a coordination point in the Kyiv administration.
Mayor of Nikopol addressed a
request for the following
supplies . The following
bank details and further
contacts were provided to support the Nikopol Regional Charitable Fund "Nikopol's Children".
For all the above requests, please send an email to
SupportUkraine@cor.europa.eu for further contact details to arrange delivery.
Request from the Ukrainian diplomatic missions in Brussels
The Ukrainian Mission to the EU shared a
list of humanitarian assistance of needed items. Please reach out to the Ukrainian embassy in your country to arrange the delivery.
The Ukrainian Embassy in Brussels is calling for a list of
humanitarian aid supplies.
Donate and help via other channels
EaP Civil Society Forum: The EaP CSF Secretariat is regularly updating a
verified list of charities and platforms/NGOs, which provide diverse humanitarian or other support to the people of Ukraine.
Assembly of European Regions (AER) is coordinating with organisations in Ukraine and the EU to provide humanitarian relief. More information can be found
Initiatives by CoR members and other EU cities and regions
- Association ADR-Vlaanderen launched a call to support Ukrainian villages. Read more here .
- Ghent: €50,000 in emergency aid.
Zagreb: Supported by the EU-funded Connection project, led by Eurocities, Zagreb is spending. €50,000 on translation and interpretation services, food and shelter, jobs-searching and requalification.
- As announced at the CoR Summit in Marseille, our long term partners Agency for technical cooperation and development - ACTED with the support of the President of the Regional Council of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Renaud Muselier, have set up a mechanism to gather humanitarian aid for Ukrainians fleeing the war through several hubs around France, and are shipping it directly to Poland ( www.acted.org/en/humanitarian-convoys-for-ukraine)". See here the list of needs .
- The city of Marly (France) helps Ukrainians from Drohobytch thanks to its sister-city in Poland. Read the press release.
- Auvergne Rhône-Alpes: The region has released €300,000 for civil-society organisations already working on the ground.
- Les Bouches-Du-Rhône: The town has sent €100,000 to the Red Cross to help refugees and internally displaced people.
- Lille: It has an emergency fund for refugees, totalling €100,000.
- Paris: The French capital is providing €1 million in support to civil society organisations to support the people of Ukraine.
- Rennes: Plans to provide €80,000 in material support to humanitarian organisations.
- Arnoldas Abramavičius (LT/EPP), and his municipality Zarasai (LT) offered two trucks of humanitarian aid to Ukrainian municipality Chemerivtsi. More information and pictures are published here: zarasai.lt . Their cooperation started under pilot peer-to-peer project implemented by the CoR in 20218-2019 with the support of "U-LEAD with Europe" programme.
- In Romania, Timișoara City Hall, civil society, religious communities, local entrepreneurs and volunteers have united their forces to help Ukrainian citizens fleeing from the war: https://timisoarapentruucraina.ro/en/
- Maramureș County (Romania) helps Ukrainian refugees. Read the letter.
More CoR EPP Members who are welcoming refugees and sending various forms of aid to Ukraine are sharing their initiatives on this page. The list is being constantly updated (contact information are available on the bottom of the page).
This Info-Support Hub is an initiative led by the CoR Working Group on Ukraine for EU local/regional authorities and territorial stakeholders offering information, support and advocacy.