1. Short Description
The registration platform (https://events.euconf.eu/europcom2021/register) enables interested parties to create a profile, and register to participate in EuroPCom 2021 scheduled for 8-9 November 2021.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The European Committee of the Regions is responsible (as controller) for the processing of personal data. The responsible service is the EuroPCom team, in the Events Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What is the purpose of the processing?
The data collected by the EuroPCom team is used to register participants and provide them with access via their personal profile to the EuroPCom digital platform (Let´s Get Digital).
4. What is the legal basis for the processing?
Article 5(1)(d) of Regulation 2018/1725 (the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;).
5. What personal data are processed?
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Type of organisation
6. Who are the recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data?
The data is collected for the EuroPCom team, within the CoR Events Unit.
7. Are your personal data transferred to a third country or international organisation?
8. How can you exercise your rights?
You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data, to restrict (under certain conditions) the processing of your personal data, to object to the processing of your data and to request the deletion of your personal data (if processed unlawfully).
Where applicable, you have the right to receive your personal data provided to the controller or to have your personal data transmitted directly to another controller (data portability). You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can direct your queries to email@example.com. The query will be dealt with within 15 working days.
You have the right of recourse to the European Data Protection Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you consider that your rights under Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data by the CoR
9. How long are your personal data kept for?
Your personal data will be kept for one year till 9 November 2022 and will be anonymised to be archived for statistical purposes.
10. Are the personal data collected used for automated decision-making, including profiling?
11. Will your personal data be further processed for a purpose other than that for which data have been obtained?
12. Who do I contact if I have queries or complaints?
If you have any further questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact the data controller: email@example.com.
You may also contact the CoR data protection officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or the European Data Protection Supervisor (mailto:email@example.com) at any time.