The 20th COTER Commission meeting will take place on 24 October from 11:00 to 17:30 and on 25 October from 9:00 to 13:00 at the European Committee of the Regions, Rue Belliard 99-101, Brussels room JDE 52.
COTER members will be 72157674844368328invited to discuss and adopt the following draft opinions at the meeting:
- Common Provisions Regulation by co-rapporteurs
Catiuscia MARINI (IT/PES) and
Michael SCHNEIDER (DE/EPP)
- European Regional Development Fund and Cohesion Fund by rapporteur
Michiel RIJSBERMAN (NL/ALDE)
- European Territorial Cooperation by rapporteur
Marie-Antoinette MAUPERTUIS (FR/EA)
- European Social Fund Plus (ESF+) by rapporteur
Susanna DÍAZ PACHECO (ES/PES)
- Cross-border Mechanism by rapporteur
Bouke ARENDS (NLPES)
Members will also be invited to participate in an exchange views on the forthcoming opinions Road safety and automated mobility by Rapporteur Jozsef RIBANYI (HU/EPP) and Streamlining TEN-T implementation
by rapporteur Michiel SCHEFFER (NL/ALDE).