The 7th CIVEX commission meeting will take place on
Tuesday 30 March 2021 from 11:00 to 18:00.In light of the current COVID-19 situation, the meeting will be held by videoconference.
|The meeting agenda includes: |
Discussion and adoption of opinions:
Opinions – Exchange of views
- The Strategy to Strengthen the Application of the Charter of Fundamental Rights in the EU , rapporteur Jean-Luc Vanraes (BE/RE)
Other items on the agenda include:
- European Democracy Action Plan, rapporteur Aleksandra Dulkiewicz (PL/EPP)
- A Renewed Partnership with the Southern Neighbourhood, rapporteur Vincenzo Bianco (IT/PES)
- a thematic debate on Local and regional authorities supporting citizens' participation in the Conference on the Future of Europe and beyond , with Helmut Scholz MEP (DE/GUE-NGL)
- an update on the CoR-UK Contact Group and on the Brexit Adjustment Reserve (BAR), with Michael Murphy (IE/EPP), the Chair of the ECON commission
- and a presentation on Local and Regional EU Councillors' Initiatives – Creating synergies between CoR and EP projects, with Antonio Tajani MEP (IT/EPP).