The 11th CIVEX commission meeting will take place on Tuesday 1 February
from 11:20 to 13:00 and from 14:30 to 17:00 at the European Committee of
the Regions, Rue Belliard 99-101, Brussels, room JDE 52.
This meeting will be hybrid: on-site participation will be possible to a
limited extent. The format of the meeting may be re-evaluated in view of
the evolving epidemiological situation.
The public can follow the meeting using the following link:
Committee of the Regions - 11th CIVEX Commission meeting (smv.cloud)
Highlights of the meeting include:
- Strengthening the EU-UK relationship at subnational level and remedying
the territorial impact of the UK's withdrawal from the EU (Opinion –
exchange of views)
- Enlargement Package 2021 (Opinion – exchange of views)
- Thematic debate on the Conference on the Future of Europe and the
territorial dimension of European democracy
- Exploratory debate on Reinforcing democracy and integrity of elections
- Presentation of the Subsidiarity Work Programme 2022
Members of the CIVEX Commission and speakers will receive a specific link
from the CIVEX Secretariat to access the meeting. Practical information
regarding the meeting will be provided in due time.