The Network is a new initiative
of the European Committee of the Regions (CoR) designed for former full or alternate members of the European Committee of the Regions, offering them the possibility to continue to follow the CoR's political work and activities. It is also open to other individuals and friends of the CoR who wish to put their experience and knowledge to good use for the CoR and for Europe.
The Network's aim is to:
- help the CoR reach out to local and regional councils and the one million local and regional politicians in all EU regions;
- help to promote the CoR's political initiatives;
- communicate about the European Union policies that are relevant to the local and regional level;
- share your experience and knowledge with decision makers at EU level through the CoR's networks and activities;
- support you to bring Europe closer to our citizens.
What we offer:
- invitations to events, online thematic information sessions and high-level political debates;
- briefings on recent developments on EU policies relevant to local and regional level;
- personalised badge to access or use CoR premises in Brussels;
- personalised CoR Newsletter and new online members' app;
- support for your local and regional initiatives (for example, dialogues with citizens).
How you can contribute:
- help us promote the CoR's political initiatives and proposals and general information on the EU to a wider audience;
- engage in local events on EU affairs organised in your region or city;
- propose new ideas or initiatives.
CoR Protocol Unit – Visitors and Former Members Service
Tel: + 32 2 282 21 24/25 64