Detail of the vacancy notice
Directorate E, Human Resources and Finance
Budget et Finance Unit
Your job and responsibilities
Would you like to work in the accounting team and deal with the various accounting tasks? You will deal with the treasury management, registration of invoices, accounting closure and other assignments.
Under the direct authority of the Head of sector, you will work in the area of treasury management whereby you will execute daily payments in SAP and follow up and prepare the replenishment demands in the treasury planning.
You will also receive and register invoice and follow-up reports regarding invoices and credit notes. Another area of your expertise will be the accounting closure: you will prepare the closure bookings, collect relevant accounting information and assist in ad-hoc tasks given by the accounting officers.
Other tasks that will fall within your remits are the follow-up of internal and external credit transfers, the approval of recovery orders and the management of the contract register (in the limited scope). You will also perform accounting controls under the supervision of the accounting officer, review notes, letters and communications and assist with archiving and back-up the ABAC Helpdesk and user support.
Are you the talent we are looking for?
- You have a sense of precision;
- You have a good knowledge of ABAC Workflow and MS Office (especially Excel and Word). Knowledge of SAP and ABAC Data Warehouse would be an asset;
- You have basic accounting knowledge;
- You are able to work both in a team and independently;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are a person with integrity and discretion;
- You have a thorough knowledge of an official language of the European Union and satisfactory knowledge of a second official language of the European Union. For functional reasons, a sound knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French are required;
- Good knowledge of the EU Financial Regulation would be an asset.