This year the #EURegionsWeek will welcome an increased number of participants to onsite sessions and exhibition spaces in Brussels. The event will take place from 9 – 12 October 2023.
Applications are open! If you wish to participate as a partner, please visit the event website and read carefully the guide for event partners to find out all you need to know.
Applications are open until the 11 April.
Under the motto "Thriving Regions, Stronger Europe" this year's edition will focus on:
- Regions in post-industrial transition
- Retaining talent for regional growth
- Breaking barriers to cross-border cooperation
- Small and mid-size urban centres driving growth
- Local energy shift for security and sustainability
- Promoting social innovation
If the above topics speak to you and you think you could contribute in a substantial way to this year's edition, we are looking forward to having you on board for the 21st #EURegionsWeek!