RegHub is pleased to take part in the VII European Training Cycle - Programme 2019 of
Cinsedo, the Italian interregional studies and documentation center.
On Thursday 21 November 2019, from 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. Cinsedo is organising an
interregional workshop on the Network of Regional Hubs for the EU Policy Implementation Review in Rome, via Parigi 11.
The workshop will be in
Italian and takes place the day before the European Committee of the Regions' (CoR)
9th Subsidiarity Conference ("Active Subsidiarity: Creating EU added value together").
Nine Italian Regions are currently involved in the pilot project. The Cinsedo closely monitors the network as an observer, encouraging a coordinated approach by the current Italian member regions.
The workshop's aim is to present the CoR's pilot project to all Italian regions and autonomous provinces and to set out the RegHub working method within the framework of the procedures provided for by Italian law nr. 234 of 2012, to facilitate the adaptation and sharing of the method between the Regions and to foster proper links with the national authorities that deal with Italy's implementation of European policies.
14.30 - 14.45 - Welcome
Alessia Grillo - Secretary General of the Conference of Regions and Autonomous Provinces
14.45 - 15.45 - Workshop
The pilot phase of the network of regional hubs: stock taking and perspectives from the point of view of the European Committee of the Regions
- Bert Kuby - European Committee of the Regions, RegHub Secretariat, Head of Unit, ECON
- Rafael Mondelaers - European Committee of the Regions, RegHub Secretariat, Administrator ECON
From the definition of the European Union's policies to the monitoring and evaluation of their implementation.
local impact: what role for regional and local authorities? A reflection on the budget
the 'better regulation' approach and its future
- Antonina Cipollone - Secretariat-General of the European Commission
The RegHub network and the prospects for the Italian delegation to the Committee of the Regions
- Costantino Condorelli - Technical coordinator of the Italian delegation to the Committee European Regions.
From the RegHub method to Law nr. 234 of 2012: instruments of "active subsidiarity"
- Cecilia Odone - EU Law Expert, director of the European training programme
15.45 - 17.15 - Interregional Dialogue
The RegHub network in Italy: organisation, results, prospects
- Moderator: Andrea Ciaffi - Director of European and International Affairs of the Conference of Regions and Autonomous Provinces, coordinator of the European training programme
Scheduled interventions by
- Sabrina Pocceschi - Contact point "RegHub" Umbria Region
- Veronika Meyer - Contact point "RegHub" Autonomous Province of Bolzano
- Maurizio Ricciardelli - Contact point "RegHub" Emilia-Romagna Region
- Dora Lo Giudice - Contact point "RegHub" Autonomous Region Friuli Venezia Giulia
17.15 - 17.30 - Summary and Conclusions
If you want to take part in the workshop, that will be
in Italian only, please contact:
Ms Maria V. Scipioni,
Your request should contain the following information:
You name and surname, institution/body to which you belong, function and your email
The deadline for registration is: Monday, 18 November.
Please also note that the registration will be confirmed by email from Cinsedo, subject to availability of seats in the room.