Employees of local, regional and national bodies or intergovernmental organisations (IGOs) may also apply for positions as seconded national experts . Several conditions must however be met.
• be employed by a national, regional or local public authority or IGO;
• have worked for at least three years, full-time, in an administrative, scientific, technical, advisory or supervisory post;
• have been in the service of their current employer for at least twelve months;
• have thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union;
• be under the age limit of 65 for the duration of the secondment; and
• be able to prove that their employer will continue to pay their salary, maintain their established or contractual employment status and guarantee their social rights and benefits, particularly as regards social security and pension rights, throughout the period of secondment.
Should you meet these requirements and would like to apply for a post, just fill out the form below:
• Register here: EN - FR
• Update a previously registered application here: EN – FR - DE
If you encounter any difficulties or have any specific questions, you can email email@example.com .
The CoR operates an equal opportunities and anti-discrimination recruitment policy and is committed to protecting the environment.