A training in excellence: serving Europe's regions
The Committee of the Regions offers a limited number of traineeships for university graduates and local and regional authority staff.
- You will familiarise yourself with the Committee of the Regions’ objectives and work on European integration;
- You will receive unique, first-hand experience of working in a multicultural, multilingual environment;
- You will gain work experience and knowledge in your field of interest;
- You will gain practical knowledge of how the Committee of the Regions and other European institutions work;
- You can bring in new ideas;
- You can network.